Two Valuable Lessons I Have Learnt From my One Year Usage of OKash Loan App

I remember it like yesterday when barely a year ago I called a cousin of mine. I was in dire need of emergency cash because a couple of minutes ago I had just gotten a call to attend an interview in Nairobi the following day for a job I had applied three months earlier, but had since forgotten about it when the outcome seemed to have been obvious. 

I must admit that the call was so unexpected and sudden that it threw me in total disarray because it got me off-guard and unprepared yet I had just some few hours left to find my way to the city for the interview or lose the rare opportunity. Indeed, as we say in my community,  a snake will oftenly strike when you have no rod in hand. 

So, when my cousin finally tells me that he is so willing but cannot manage to lend me the Sh1000 I so crazily require, my heart sinks to abyss.  But, before he hangs up, he refers me to a mobile loan app he calls OKash saying there was high probability I could get help.

Related:

The Transformative Digital Lending Vision That Forms the Core of the OKash Brand

Top 5 Reasons for Which you may Borrow OKash Mobile Loan

Why green flowers have outdone the red one's this year's Valentine Day

Well,  I had heard about the app before but whether it could turn out to be my eventual saviour during a this very unprecedented thick fix, remained to be proved. 

So,  I hurriedly downloads the app on Google play store after reading the terms and conditions of their loans. I fills in the required information, and in less than 5 minutes I am holding my breath as I  wait to see whether the Sh1,500 loan I have applied for will be approved. To my utter disbelief, it gets approved!

OKash has since then become my partner in need whenever I am a short of cash. It has always been about my phone, the OKash app and my phone. I no longer need to call friends and relatives whenever I am low on cash. In fact,  I have made it my business to recommend OKash to anyone who calls me with a need for cash. 

My great experience with OKash has,  however, come with at least TWO valuable lessons that I have come to learn from my usage of the app and which I will gladly share below. 

1. Loan Repayment 

While repaying the OKash loan is not optional, ensuring that I have never been marked as a defaulter, has helped me to build a good relationship with OKash and my loan limit has continued to  grow as a result.

2. Early Loan Repayment Gives you Added Advantage 

I have since realized that repaying my current loan early is not only cheaper, but has always seen me get the subsequent loan at a lower interest rate besides building a good credit history with the app.

I hope this helps you whether a potential or existing OKash app user. 

James - OKash App user for a year.