Miguna Miguna reveals why he blocks his Twitter followers with zero chills

Exiled lawyer Miguna Miguna has finally revealed why he blocks some of his social media followers especially on Twitter, something else he is notoriously known for besides his endless controversies.

Speaking on K24 TV's Punchline news programme during an interview on Sunday, Miguna asserted that he has a right to block 'malicious' people and 'paid parrots' who come to spit on his timeline adding that his Twitter handle is private.

"I have only blocked malicious people that come to my TL to abuse me and distract me. I simply speak my mind uncompromisingly. My twitter handle is a private account," said Miguna.

"I have not blocked you even though you work at Uhuru Kenyatta's station," he added in reference to his interviewer, Anne Kiguta.

The lawyer who was speaking from Toronto, Canada via Skype, noted that he has also been a victim of unwarranted blocking stating that Raila and Ruto blocked him as they could not agree with his uncompromising views.

The self-styled general would go on to say how Raila called him 'dog' after he called him 'conman', a word he still uses to date while referring to the ODM leader.