Here is what 'General' Miguna Miguna has told 'Despot' Uhuru Kenyatta in a hard-hitting letter

POLITICS

To Despot Uhuru Kenyatta and his propagandists,

By Miguna Miguna.

Even lying requires a bit of intelligence. No one is entitled to his set of facts. Pictures speak a thousand words. These images taken in Paris, Düsseldorf and Berlin today show THE REAL MIGUNA-not the NIS FICTION you have cooked up.

My brief response to Oguna’s ridiculous press statement. There are existing valid court orders requiring compliance by the state that Oguna purports to speak for.

Those orders are in my favour. They require the respondents who are agents of the state Oguna works for to facilitate my unconventional return and entry into Kenya. Oguna and those who direct him cannot unilaterally alter court orders. All their appeals were either dismissed by the Court of Appeal or they withdrew them.

Dowload the OKash mobile loan app here and get a loan of up to Sh50,000 in record 2 minutes.

The High Court has clearly ORDERED Oguna’s bosses to return and/or issue me with a valid Kenyan passport because they had illegally seized and destroyed my valid passport. They continue to disobey all the court orders, including this specific one.

On January 6, 2020, Justice Korir ordered them to facilitate my return and entry into Kenya without any conditions. Justice Korir ordered that Oguna’s bosses were to consider my National Identity card, which I have, as a sufficient travel document.

Also Read: 3 reasons why Miguna Miguna may never set foot in Kenya again until after 2022.

Justice Korir further ordered that the Kenyan passport they had destroyed and which Justice Korir released to my advocates, is also to be deemed as a valid passport for purposes of entering Kenya.

No airline has stopped me from traveling except when they threatened Lufthansa and Air France to stop me from traveling to Kenya through illegally issued red alerts. No airline has categorized me as “unruly.”

Maybe they thought that I would become frustrated and unruly after their numerous attempts to provoke me using the illegal red alerts.

Their nefarious schemes have failed. I have traveled to and in 5 countries in the last 3 days. I travelled from Canada to Austria, Germany, France and Switzerland. I have recently also traveled to the United States of America, UK and Mexico. None of these countries have denied me entry, yet I am not a citizen in those countries.

I have used more than ten airlines in the past 2 years and none of them restricted or my flights due to the alleged “categorization.” The courts did not make orders against me. The court made orders in my favour against them and there is not a single order that requires me to “apply for a passport.”

The court ordered them to issue me with a travel document without requiring an application because they had illegally destroyed my passport. Oguna is not a respondent in any of the applications. He is not an advocate for any party. He is not a judge presiding over any of the cases I have filed in court.

He has no standing and cannot pronounce himself on the numerous violations of my fundamental rights and freedoms. Despot Uhuru Kenyatta must obey coury orders without equivocation or argument. Court orders are not suggestions. I will not beg for my rights! Period!

Miguna Miguna.